It is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of the Diocese of Norwich set up to deliver competitive solutions for the procurement and delivery of building services provision. It has already delivered successful projects in church schools and Parochial Church Councils.
Spire works in conjunction with other architects and consultants if particular expertise is required, for example with alterations to a historic building.
How can Spire help your organisation?
Spire Property Consultants can offer the following for projects in schools, academies, churches and church / village halls:
- Project management – e.g. refurbishment, extensions, new-build projects
- Day-to-day and emergency responsive maintenance provision
- Assistance with programmed maintenance needs
- Development of funding bids & advice on funding sources
- General building advice
- Specialist building conservation advice
- Surveys for condition, fire risk assessment and forward planning